The Ti Coz- Outside
a large garden accessible directly from the lodge
A terrace where you can release yourselves
The Ti Coz- Down stair
Living room with stone walls and traditional fireplace - LCD102cm flat screen, Beige sofa and blackleather armchair.
Ideal central room of the Manor, with higt wooden beams and stone walls with panoramic views of the river and the ‘Menez-Hom’ beyond.
Brand new kitchen with dish washer, fridge and freezer, Oven, micro-wave, wash machine.
The views and high standing decoration are breath taking !.
Bed 160x200 with new 100% latex mattress - stone wall and Tastefully and modern decoration. View of the river .
New luxury bathroom with high pressure shower and Jacuzzi bath - hair drier.
The Ti Coz- Upstairs
Suite 42 m2/ bedroom
Incredible bedroom with high wooden beams, stone wall and a fireplace ! Bed 160x200 and 1 Bed 80x200 and a backroom with 2 separeted beds with 80x200. All beds are equipped with new 100% latex mattress. This suite is typical of the 17th Century Manor.
13 m2 bedroom with 2 beds 90x200(new 100% latex mattress). Lovely decorated with natural materials.
New luxury bathroom with high pressure shower.
Your sojourn from 440€ per week ( + 15 € for the booking fees)
- Surface area : 150 m2
- Capacity : 9 pers
- Number of bedrooms : 4
- Pets forbidden
- WIFI Access
- Baby Equipment
- End of stay cleaning (optional) : 80 €
- Linens (optional) 9 € per bed
- Towels and washcloths for hire (optional) 7€ 3 towels + 2 bath mitts
Heating must be paid to the owner at the end of the stay (Meter reading)** in the absence of meter, here are the charges that must be paid to the owner :
- gîte 2/3 people (1 room) : 6 €/jour
- gîte 3/4 people (2 bedrooms) : 8 €/jour
- gîte 5/6 people : 10 €/jour
- gîte 7/8 people : 12 €/jour
- gîte 9 people and more: 14 €/jour
Electricity : 8 kw/day included in the price. If the threshold is exceeded, the invoicing is made according to the tariff in use.
Caution : 300.00 €
- Hiking footpath : on the spot
- Shops : 2 km
- Horse-riding : 12 km
- Station : 10 km
- Golf : 25 km
- Sea : 200 m
- Fishing : on the spot
- Swimming pool : 20 km
- Beach : 18 km
- Water sport activities : 20 km
- Tennis : 4 km
- Cycling : 15 km
- 65% vacationers recommend this town for the warmth , hospitality Breton
- 60% vacationers recommend this joint for gastronomy and culinary riches
- 70% vacationers recommend this town for the historical and cultural heritage
- 95% vacationers recommend this town for the beautiful scenery
- 78% vacationers recommend this town for an invigorating stay, a breath of fresh air
get in touch
Le Clos des Hortensias
GITES DE FRANCE FINISTERE
48 rue Jacques Anquetil
29108 QUIMPER CEDEX
Telephone : 02 98 64 20 20
E-mail : Cliquez Ici
Madame CHASSENDE BAROZ Valerie
Telephone : 07 81 08 86 00
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org